Week Three and Going Strong!

Guess what everyone?  My brother is home! Yeah!
We had such a good time catching up!

We are now three weeks and 2 days old and we're getting so big - Grayson is 5 lb 7 oz and I am 5 lb 10 oz. 

I have to go now, it's time to wake mom and dad!
Hee, hee! :-)

Thanks for checking in on us - Talk to you later!

Love, Adelyn














Hi there!  Happy 19th day to us!


Good news about my brother, he's taking 6 of his 8 feedings each day by bottle - Woo hoo!  At this rate, he should be able to come home within a week.

Thanks for checking in on us - Talk to you tomorrow!

Love, Adelyn




Items that smell like mom are comforting to Grayson...




Hi there!  Happy 18th day to us!





Hi there!  Happy 17th day to us!

Adelyn went to the doctor today and they said she is doing great - She's gained 3 ounces in the two days she's been home! 

I'm still hanging out in the NICU. You can't beat this place - 24 hour room service and all these nice ladies oogling over me!

Thanks for checking in on us - Talk to you tomorrow!

Love, Grayson







Hi there!  Happy 16th day to us!

Just signing in to let you know how things are going since I've been home.  Turns out I'm a night owl and my parents like to sleep - How boring!

Meanwhile, my brother is still working hard every day to eat more and more from his bottles.  Let's pray that he grows big and strong and comes home very soon! I miss him already!

Thanks for checking in on us - Talk to you tomorrow!

Love, Adelyn



Grayson gets his own bed...

 

Daddy and Adelyn - First night at home!

 

Hi there!  Happy 15th day to us!

I'm so happy for my sister - Adelyn was able to go home with mom and dad today!   She was so excited to go, but we're really going to miss each other... :-(  Hopefully I will catch on to bottle feeding soon so we can be together again.

Thanks for checking in on us - Talk to you tomorrow!

Love, Grayson











Hi there! Happy 14th day to us!

Good news everyone - My feeding tube was removed today and the doctor said I may be able to go home with mom and dad tomorrow!  The sad news is that my brother will have to stay at the hospital until he learns to drink from the bottle like me. :-(

Thanks for checking in on us - Talk to you tomorrow!

With love, Adelyn


No more feeding tube!!!


Just hanging out at our crib... :-)



Hi there!  Happy 13th day to us! 

We had a big day today...
Adelyn has progressed to all bottle feedings now.
Way to go Adelyn!
Also, Mom gave us a bath and we loved lounging in the warm water.

Be sure to check the whiteboard for our stats.
Thanks for checking in on us - Talk to you tomorrow!

Love, Grayson



~ Milkaholic ~

Splish, Splash!!
We're taking a bath!!!
 

Sweet faces of Grayson........





Sweet faces of Adelyn........




 
Copyright 2009 We're Grayson & Adelyn!. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Blogspot Templates From Wordpress by Wpthemesfree