My New Fire Helmet!

Hi guys - Thanks for stopping in to check on us! My sister and I are doing really well.

Hey, guess what?  I'm getting a fire helmet just like my daddy!  How exciting!

I had my pictures taken in 3D yesterday, how cool is that?  The nice people are going to make a model of my head and then make a helmet just for me! 

Mommy said I was a little gentleman in the womb because I was on the bottom and held my sister up - Kind of like Hercules!  I'm really strong.  Then I spent a few weeks in the NICU.  Both of those things made my head a little squashed.  Mommy and Daddy said I need the helmet so my head will will be okay and I won't have any problems with my eyes or ears. 

All I know is.... I'm getting a really cool helmet like Daddy!  Woo-hoo! :-)

Check out my 3D picture adventure!

Love, Grayson


A stocking on my face???

I look like a bank robber!


There are cameras all around me.





I had to sit very still and watch the lady in front of me.

Whoa! Give a guy some warning, will ya?

I'm okay, see?
I did such a good job that we got all
the pictures in one session. Woo-hoo! Go me! :-)


Daddy dressed me...
Then we relaxed at home with a snack!
 
Copyright 2009 We're Grayson & Adelyn!. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Blogspot Templates From Wordpress by Wpthemesfree